Please read the bottom and check off if you have read and agree:
For More Information please contact by email or phone:
- Program. Participant has chosen to participate in the College Day educational program at Villanova University College of Engineering (hereafter “Program”) during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Adherence to Standards. Participant and Parent understand and agree that Participant shall abide by: (i) all policies, rules, and regulations of the University, (ii) all laws, rules, directions, and precautions issued by University or its representatives, by any associated individuals, institutions, or organizations, or by any governmental agency. Participant specifically understands that the consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on the Program.
- Termination of Participation. Participant shall not engage in inappropriate conduct including the use of physical or verbal violence, open abuse of the customs or mores of the community, and unauthorized absences from classes or other activities. Participant and Parent understand that, in its sole discretion, University or its representative may terminate Participant’s participation in the Program at any time. Reasons for termination may include, but are not limited to: inappropriate conduct or other behavior by Participant deemed detrimental to the best interests of the Program; emergencies; or health or safety considerations.
- Insurance. Participant and Parent agrees that they are responsible for all Participant's own loss, liability and expenses, including any medical expenses incurred in connection with the Program. Participant and Parent agree, as a condition of participating in the Program, to maintain adequate health and accident insurance to cover any medical expenses incurred during or as a result of participation in the Program. Participant and Parent understand that University does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for participants in the Program. Participant and Parent understand and acknowledge that the University does not carry property insurance that applies to theft or loss of Participant’s personal property. Participant and Parent understand that University will not be responsible for any physical damage to or theft or loss of property owned by Participant.
- Indemnification, Defense and Hold Harmless. Participant and Parent hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the released parties from any such claim or loss or liability whatsoever including reasonable attorneys’ fees, caused by any act or omission of Participant resulting from direct or indirect participation in the Program.
- First Aid; Other Medical Services; Transportation. Participant and Parent hereby authorize released parties, at their discretion, to administer to or seek for Participant first aid and other emergency medical services (including, without limitation, the Heimlich maneuver, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and defibrillation) and transportation for further medical care, but acknowledge that released parties may not be present or may not elect or be able or competent to administer or seek such aid or services or transportation.
- Photo Permission. Participant and Parent hereby fully release and grant permission for the use of Participant’s image in any photographs, videos, sound recordings or other media containing an image of Participant (“Images”) made in connection with the Program. The Images may be used without restriction for the benefit of Villanova in any and all publications, in any form, and/or on the Villanova web sites, without further consideration, and Participant and Parent acknowledge Villanova’s right to crop or treat the Images at its discretion. Participant and Parent agree that all rights in such Images belong exclusively to Villanova University including, without limitation, the exclusive right to print, publish, display publicly, distribute and sell drawings or prints containing the Images throughout the world and the exclusive right to license, sell, distribute or otherwise dispose of any and all rights in the Images for the benefit of Villanova University.
- Governing Law. This Release shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to choice or conflicts of law provisions.
- Construction and Scope of Agreement. The language of all parts of this Release shall in all cases be construed as a whole, according to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against any party. This Release is the only, sole, entire, and complete agreement of the parties relating in any way to the subject matter hereof. No statements, promises, or representations have been made by any party to any other, or relied upon, and no consideration has been offered or promised, other than as may be expressly provided herein. This Release supersedes any earlier written or oral understandings or agreements between the parties.
- Organizer acknowledges that they have read this Release and understand its meaning and effect
Charisma Presley 610.519.7316