Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Beginnings

1842-1865


Stone pillar

This stone pillar represents the campus entrance to Saint Thomas of Villanova Church.  (Photograph by Alan Nyiri, 1991).

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.