The first Villanova College Catalogue
It was issued in 1871-1872 under the presidency of Reverend
Patrick A. Stanton, O.S.A., D.D. It
lists a faculty of 16, in addition to 3 disciplinarians and a visiting
physician. It replaced
the mid-century college prospectus.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.