Old College Building
Now known as Alumni Hall. This
view of the College Building probably dates from the 1870s, after the
center and west wings were completed.
In 1920 it was remodeled and named Alumni Hall as a gesture of
gratitude to Villanova alumni whose donations had made the renovations
possible. Architect Edwin F.
Durang designed the addition of 1873-1874.
|| | Previous Exhibit
Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.