The bronze-covered dome and gilded cross on Alumni Hall command attention
and inspire admiration. The
east wing is the oldest remaining structure on the Villanova campus.
The west wing was completed in 1874.
For many years it was the main College Building and the site of
Saint Nicholas of Tolentine Academy, a preparatory school operated by the
Augustinians. (Photograph by Kelly & Massa, 1992).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.