Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Turn-of-the-Century Villanova

1895-1910

Program, 57th Annual Commencement

and the Laying of the Cornerstone of the New College, 19 June 1900. This building later became Mendel Hall (1929-1960), and still later Tolentine Hall.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.