Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Turn-of-the-Century Villanova

1895-1910

"New" College Hall begun in 1900

was seriously damaged by fire on 28 January 1928 and was rebuilt in 1929, largely within the original exterior walls. It was called Mendel Hall from 1929 until the name was changed to Tolentine Hall in 1960.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.