Originally called College Hall and later Mendel Hall. This building was
the administrative, academic and residence center of the campus for many years. It was
seriously damaged by fire on 28 January 1928 and rebuilt within its original walls in
1929. The hall was named in honor of Saint Nicholas of Tolentine in 1960. (Photograph by
Peter Finger, 1992).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.