Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Turn-of-the-Century Villanova

1895-1910

The Grotto

constructed in 1907 and demolished in 1949, with statues of Saint Nicholas of Tolentine (left) and Saint Rita of Cascia (right), both Augustinian saints.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.