Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Progress & War


Saint Rita’s Hall

This is the way the structure appeared following the fire of 10 January 1912.  These charred remains were taken down and replaced by the present Saint Rita’s Hall (1912), which also functioned as a seminary building for several decades.  The financial loss from the fire was put at $100,000.  (Postcard)

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.