Our Mother of Good Counsel Shrine
evokes a feeling of peace and repose upon all that pass
beneath her tranquil gaze. This seven-foot statue of white Carrara marble
was designed by Daprato Studio. Piestrsanta, Italy. The shrine was
erected by Dominic Cannito in 1954. Corr Hall is in the background.
(Photograph by Alan Nyiri, 1992).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.