Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Progress & War

1910-1920

Corr Hall Chapel

was formerly used by the Augustinian seminarians and their faculty for liturgey and the recitation of the Divine Office.  This reminded them of the teachings of Scripture, and the early Fathers of the Church.  Today the chapel provides for the spiritual life of the Villanova family.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.