Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Progress & War


Panorama of campus buildings

Panorama of campus buildings

sometime between 1914 and 1920, showing open fields, from the railroad side.  Left to right:  Corr Hall; Alumni Hall; the spires of Saint Thomas of Villanova Church; Saint Thomas of Villanova Monastery; New College Hall (later Tolentine Hall)

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.