Third Villanova College Seal
This seal was adopted in 1911. It restored the design of
Villanova’s first seal (1848) and featured a Bible, cross, crozier,
cincture, and heart. The legend around the rim was Collegium S. Thomae in
Villanova (College of Saint Thomas in Villanova). Under the design was a
motto of Saint Augustine’s principles: Veritas, Unitas, Caritas (Truth,
Unity, and Charity).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.