Saint Rita’s Hall Chapel, 1918
(Postcard). The chapel and the first floor of Saint
Rita’s Hall were used by the Sisters of the Holy Redeemer, Meadowbrook,
Pennsylvania who cooked for the Augustinian priest and seminarians who
lived in the top floors of Saint Rita’s Hall and Saint Mary’s Hall
(currently called Corr Hall).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.