Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova in the Twenties


Austin Hall, completed in 1924 

Austin Hall, completed in 1924 

and designed by Wilson Eyre and Charles J. McIlvain, Jr.  View from Lancaster Pike, 1950s.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.