The Old Villanova College Library
in the east wing of Austin Hall proved too small
almost as soon as it was completed in 1924. Unfortunately, the Depression
of the 1930s and then World War II forced the college to postpone the
building of a new library for another two decades.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.