The third Villanova College Seal
adopted in 1911, restored the design of Villanova’s first
seal (1848). It features a Bible, cross, crozier, cincture, heart, and a
motto of Saint Augustine’s principles: Veritas, Unitas, Caritas (“Truth,
Unity and Charity”). This seal appears above the entrance to Austin
Hall. (Photograph by Alan Nyiri, 1991).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.