The Radio Building, 1925
served as a place for radio enthusiasts on campus. Later
the commercialization of radio forced the station to shut down. It was
razed to make room for the Commerce & Finance Building (Vasey Hall).
During the emergency after the fire in 1928 of Mendel Hall (now Tolentine)
it served as a makeshift dormitory.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.