Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova in the Twenties


Villanova Stadium, 1927

Villanova Stadium, 1927. 

 The playing field was dedicated on 7 May 1930 to Leo J. Goodreau.  On 27 September 1980, the track encircling Goodreau Field was dedicated to James "Jumbo" Elliott.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.