built in 1930, was originally known as the Commerce and
Finance Building. It was later named for the Augustinian Provincial
Reverend Nicolas J. Vasey, O.S.A., S.T.L., from 1918 to 1926. Today it
serves as an academic building and theatre, designed by architect Paul
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next
Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.