Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova in the Twenties


Villanova Field House, 1968

This Field House was built in 1932 and renamed in honor of trainer John “Jake” Nevin on 27 February 1985.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.