Villanova Field House
text. Lavish dances were held at the Field House for decades. This
photograph was taken on 1 April 1932 at the formal opening of the Field House. The
splendid new gymnasium and auditorium had been eagerly awaited for a number of years.
Building designed by Paul Monaghan.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.