Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova Centennial


Delurey Hall was acquired in 1943

Delurey Hall was acquired in 1943

It was named in honor of Reverend Lawrence A. Delurey, O.S.A., D.D. who was President of Villanova College from 1895-1910.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.