Acquired in 1943. Named in honor of Reverend Thomas C. Middleton, O.S.A.,
D.D., President of Villanova College, 1876-1878 and College Librarian, 1865-1923.
Middleton also organized and served as the first president of the American Catholic
Historical Society of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Originally used as a sick bay for the
navy students. It now serves as the Health Center formerly called the college infirmary.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.