Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Postwar Boom


Chemical Engineering Building

Chemical Engineering Building, 1947

Henry D. Dagit & sons, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania were the architects.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.