Laying of the
cornerstone, 20 September 1947
Captain Thomas C. Thomas, USN, laid the cornerstone to the Naval Science
Building (Commodore John Barry Hall). He was assisted by the Reverend Mortimer A.
Sullivan, O.S.A., LL.D., Augustinian Provincial and the Reverend Francis X. N. McGuire,
O.S.A., D.D., College President.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.