Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Postwar Boom

1945-1950

Simpson Hall, 1948

Simpson Hall, 1948

Located near Lancaster Pike it was donated by Mr. William Simpson, a long-time friend of Villanova.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.