Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Postwar Boom


Souvenir Program

Souvenir Program

Dedication of Villanova College Library Building (present Falvey Hall), 22 April 1949. Ground breaking for this building took place on 23 January 1947.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.