Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Postwar Boom

1945-1950

Augustinians playing ping-pong






Augustinians playing ping-pong

The scene is the Common Room on the second floor of Saint Thomas of Villanova Monastery. This photograph of Augustinians at leisure appeared in the 1948 Belle Air. It likewise reflects a less formal atmosphere on campus just after World War II. The two players are Reverend Joseph G. Kemme, O.S.A., M.S. and Reverend John A. Klekotka, O.S.A., M.S.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.