the ceremony of blessing and cornerstone laying
College Library Building, 7 August 1948. This trowel was used that
day by The Most Reverend Joseph A. Hickey, O.S.A., D.D., Prior-General.
Father Hickey was president of Villanova College, 1924-1925.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.