Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova Becomes a University

1950-1960

Sheehan Hall

Sheehan Hall

built in 1957 was named in honor of Reverend John T. Sheehan, O.S.A., J.C.D., Augustinian Provincial from 1938 to 1944. This residence was designed by architects Henry D. Dagit and Sons. (Photograph by Peter Finger, 1992)

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.