houses the Villanova University School of Law. It was
named for Eugene Lester Garey, (1891-1953), an eminent lawyer and
benefactor. Architects Henry D. Dagit and Sons designed the 1956
building, seen here in 1970.
(Photograph by Russ Allen).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.