the dedication of the Law School
Garey Hall, 1957 (left to right): Reverend James A.
Donnellon, O.S.A., President of Villanova University, 1954-59; Most
Reverend Fulton J. Sheen, Auxiliary Bishop of New York, who hosted a
widely viewed television program of the day; Harold G. Reuschlein, Dean of
the Law School; and the Reverend Henry E. Greenlee, O.S.A., Augustinian
Provincial, Province of Saint Thomas of Villanova,
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.