X.N. McGuire, O.S.A
President of Villanova University (second row, far left) and Reverend
Edward B. McKee, O.S.A., Vice President of Villanova University (second row, second from
right) look on during the signing of the court decree granting university status to
Villanova, November 18, 1953.
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.