Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova Becomes a University

1950-1960

Villanova University Seal, adopted 1953

Villanova University Seal, adopted 1953

This seal retained most features of the 1911 Villanova seal. Like the earlier one, it is an adaptation of the official seal of the Order of Saint Augustine and thus incorporates the concept of Villanova as a Catholic, Augustinian institution.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.