Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Villanova Becomes a University


Barber Shop

Barber Shop

was located in one of the barracks erected after World War II. It moved to the new Dougherty Hall, circa 1955.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.