The spire of
Dougherty Hall is viewed through colorful foliage
This building was named for Reverend Joseph M. Dougherty, O.S.A., Ph.D.,
Augustinian Provincial from 1950-1954, and longtime professor. Designed by architects
Henry D. Dagit and sons, it once served at the Villanova Student Center. (Photograph by
Peter Finger, 1991).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.