Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Continuity and Revolt

1950-1968

Students listen to the music and converse in Sullivan Hall, 1959

Students listen to the music and converse in Sullivan Hall, 1959

This residence hall was named for Reverend Mortimer A. Sullivan, O.S.A., LL.D., who was President of Villanova from 1925 to 1926 and Augustinian Provincial from 1932 to 1938 and 1944 to 1949.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 

 

The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.