Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Continuity and Revolt


Sheehan Hall built in 1957

Sheehan Hall built in 1957

was named in honor of Reverend John T. Sheehan, O.S.A., J.C.D., Augustinian Provincial from 1938 to 1944. Architects Henry D. Dagit and sons designed this residence hall. (Photograph by Alan Nyiri, 1991)

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.