designed by architects Albert F. Dagit and Associates, was named for
Reverend Daniel P. Falvey, O.S.A., M.S.L.S., Librarian from 1935 to 1962. This library,
constructed in 1967, incorporates the earlier library, Falvey Hall, begun in 1947.
(Photograph by Peter Finger, 1992).
|| | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item |
The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without
written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.