Log on
Apply | Contact Us | Give a Gift | VU Home | Site Index | Text only
Contemporary Villanova


“Dundale,” 1979

“Dundale,” 1979

This building is part of the former Morris Estate on Villanova’s West Campus.  This mansion was designed in 1890 by architect Addison Hutton.  The structure was preserved as part of the development of the West Campus.

 | Previous Exhibit Item | Next Exhibit Item | 


The information and/or photographs on these pages are not to be republished or reproduced in any format without written consent of Villanova University Archives, Villanova Pennsylvania. All rights are reserved.