Villanova’s Admission staff takes pride in our multifaceted and holistic application review process. The Admission Committee reviews a variety of factors when considering a candidate's admission including high school performance, strength of academic curriculum, standardized test scores, application essays, extracurricular activities, counselor recommendation and teacher recommendation.
Steps in the Application Process
The application process to Villanova consists of the following steps:
- Complete the Common Application with the Member School Section for Villanova.
- Request the Secondary School Report Form and your official High School transcript be submitted electronically through the Common Application website.
- Have the results of your standardized test (SAT or ACT) reported electronically to the Office of University Admission by the College Board or ACT. Please note: SAT/ACTs must be taken no later than October of the senior year for any November 1 deadline, no later than November for any December 1 deadline and no later than December of the senior year for Regular Decision.
- All non-native English speakers are also required to submit either official TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Please note that interviews are not part of the admission process.
- As a candidate to the Villanova School of Business, at least one year of high school Calculus is preferred. Applicants to the College of Engineering must have successfully completed a high school Physics course.