- Completion of 23 course credits in Biology. These credits must include:
- BIO 2105 and BIO 2106
- Additional elective credits from Biology courses numbered 3000 or higher, including at least 3 laboratory courses
- Completion of at least 12 of the 23 Biology credits at Villanova
- Attainment of a minimum QPA of 2.0 in the Biology courses completed at Villanova (i.e., a grade average of C in the Biology courses).
To declare and complete the Minor in Biology, student must:
- Complete the Declaration of Minor in Biology form and submit to the Department of Biology office (Mendel 147) at least 1 month prior to graduation
- Fulfill all of the requirements listed above