Still thinking about starting graduate school in the fall? There's still time!
We're hosting several virtual information sessions this summer!
- Thursday, August 4th at 12:00pm
- Tuesday, August 16th at 6:00pm
At these short information sessions you will learn more about the on-campus graduate programs in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences.
Register for any of these events HERE!
We hope to see you either online or on-campus this summer.
The graduate programs in education integrate general education, cultural improvement, and professional excellence. The specific aims of these programs are:
- to extend and deepen knowledge by scholarly research
- to assist those who wish to secure specialized training in order to improve their occupational competency
- to supply the need of advanced training for special purposes, especially in the fields of teaching and other human services;
- to offer the graduate student body the opportunity to join with the faculty of the University in the common pursuit of learning, wherein the students are encouraged to develop according to their individual capacities and to learn to live and work together as a community of scholars;
- to fulfill current teachers' ACT 48 requirements;
- to meet requirements for the Level II Certification.
Additional benefits for everyone are shown here .... Why Villlanova?
Please note the unique admission requirements are listed under each program below. Additionally, we offer a combined 5-year program to earn both an undergraduate and graduate degree in education.