Graduate FAQs

How do I get information regarding graduate Admission concerns and tuition waivers?
You can contact the Graduate Studies Office by phone or email or stop by the office located on the 2nd Floor of Kennedy Hall.

How do I get information regarding registration concerns and transcript requests?
The Registrar’s Office is located at 202 Tolentine Hall or you can visit the Registrar's web site for information on registration and how to request a copy of your transcript.

Where do I get a new student ID card (Wildcard)?
The Wildcard Office is located on the 1st Floor of Dougherty Hall.  You can also visit the Wildcard web site for more options for your Wildcard.  You can also change the picture on your Wildcard online, for a fee.

Where do I get my computer system user ID and password?
Visit the TechZONE web site for more information or stop by 101 Vasey Hall.  The Help Desk is available at 610.519.7777.

Where do I purchase textbooks, classroom needs, etc.?
The University Shop, or Bookstore, is located on the 1st Floor of Kennedy Hall.  You can visit the Ushop web site for hours of operation, textbook information and even order VU merchandise online.

How do I obtain a parking permit?
Public Safety located at Farrell Hall on Lancaster Avenue, issues parking permits.  You can visit the Public Safety web site for details about parking and other related information.

Where do I go for financial assistance information?
The Office of Financial Assistance is located on the 2nd Floor of Kennedy Hall.  Visit the Financial Assistance web site for specific information for graduate students.

Who do I contact regarding billing, tuition payments and fees?
The Bursar’s Office located 1st and 2nd Floors Kennedy Hall, can assist you with all billing related questions.  You can also visit the Bursar's web site for more information.

How do I get information regarding Villanova University’s Library Facilities?
Falvey Library, located in the center of campus, offers many services online.  For more information including hours of operations, visit the Falvey Library web site.

How do I get information regarding health care, if needed while on campus?
The Student Health Center located on the 3rd Floor of the Health Services Building, to the right of the guard station at the Ithan Avenue entrance to campus, provides health services to all students.  Visit the Health Center web site for details for graduate students.

Who should I contact if I have questions regarding health insurance coverage?
Contact the Office of Student Life, 2nd Floor of Dougherty Hall, for information about health insurance coverage.

If I am an international student, who do I contact with questions and concerns about visa status, I-20s, etc.?
International Student Human Services located on the 2nd Floor of the Connelly Center can assist in this area.

Who do I contact regarding specific instructions to register for courses, withdrawal from a course(s), drop and/or add a course(s), etc.?
You should contact the department in which you were accepted to earn your degree for specific information regarding course registration and related procedures.

What eateries are open during evening class times?
Visit the Dining Services web site for hours of operation and menu offerings.