SUBMISSION and REVIEW
For those who wish to deliver a 20-minute presentation at the conference, we ask that you kindly provide us with a title and abstract before May 15, 2014.
Plenary speakers are requested to provide a title and abstract as well.
The organizing committee will review all (non-plenary) abstracts to decide on suitability of presentations. Participants will be notified by email once a decision has been made.
SUBMISSION AND PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- The conference language is English. All abstracts and presentations should be in English.
- Only abstracts submitted through our web-based service can be accepted (see link below).
- The format for abstract submission is PDF.
- An abstract has a lead author (the presenter) and possibly one or more co-authors. The lead author should provide his or her full name, affiliation, and a valid email address. We ask that you follow closely the format indicated in the sample abstract found here.
- All communication regarding an abstract will be with the lead author.
- All selected abstracts will be published in the conference program booklet.
- 20-minute lectures may be delivered in any format, including chalkboard/whiteboard.
- Plenary lectures cannot be delivered in chalkboard/whiteboard format due to the size of the Connelly Center cinema. All other lecture formats are available, including overhead projector.
To submit an abstract, please use our web-based abstract submission service found at this link.
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com (Subject line: VUC Question).