Our mission is to bring students together in a multidimensional community living and learning experience. Students will expand their understanding of issues surrounding social justice through the integration of service and academic course work, reflection and action on behalf of the people with whom they serve.
- To continue to build a reciprocal relationship with Jay Cooke School, National Service Partnerships and Urban Bridges.
- To use knowledge to constructively and critically examine the issues that face the people with whom we serve.
- To work to improve the academic skills of the students and adults with whom we work and assist people in finding resources for survival.
- Student will reflect on their service so as to transform themselves and the community.
- To become a positive force in the lives of the children and adults we serve.
- To build student leadership for the future.
- To develop an understanding of the issues that effect the poor.
- To participate in a community project that meets the needs of those we serve.
- To desire systemic change that will improve the lives of the poor.