Written Assignment: respond to the following questions:
What was the most significant thing you learned this year as a result of your participation in Caritas?
What was the most significant thing you “unlearned” as a result of your participation in Caritas?
Service: Write a summary or your service experience considering these questions.
· Did the experience challenge you?
· What did you learn from service?
· What suggestions would you make to ACLAMO?
· Did service connect with your ACS course? Is so what was the best reading or class discussion that facilitated the connection.
· How is service changed by the integration of learning and reflection?
· What fourth hour was most significant for you?
· What would you like to talk about in fourth hour that was not included?
· Suggest ways in which we can build Community in Caritas
· What would you change about the Caritas experience?
Resources: History of Mexican Americans-- Library of Congress. http://loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/immigration/mexican6.html