The curriculum outlined below provides a suggested sequence to complete the baccalaureate degree requirements. It incorporates some modifications based on particular majors.
This suggested sequence should not be viewed as limiting, since individual adjustments can be made to achieve your goals. Please refer to the Course Catalog for more detailed information on the courses listed below.
Freshman Year | Sophomore Year | Junior Year | Senior Year
VSB 0099 - Backpack-to-Briefcase: FR Experience
One 2000 Level Bus. Core Course *3
Three 2000 Level Business Core Courses *7
Social Science or Natural Science *9
- ECO 1001, ECO 1002, ECO 3108: are not included in the technical GPA (TGPA) calculation.
- ENG 1050, ETH 2050, PHL 1000, THL 1000, all VSB core business courses, VSB major courses, and VSB minor courses must be taken at Villanova.
- 3 cr. 2000 Level Business Course: Choose one 2000 level business core course from VSB 2004, 2006, VSB 2007, or VSB 2008.
- Behavioral Science: choose from PSY or SOC.
- History: Choose from AAH 1101, AAH 1102, or any HIS.
- Humanities: choose from Art & Art History, Classical Studies, English, Humanities, *Languages, Philosophy, Studio Art & Music, or Theater. *Please refer to the VSB Undergraduate Handbook for more info on the foreign language policy.
- 9 cr. 2000 Level Business Courses: Take remaining three 2000 level business core courses choosing from VSB 2004, VSB 2006, VSB 2007, or VSB 2008.
- Natural Science: choose from Astronomy & Astrophysics, Biology, Chemistry, Meteorology, Physics, GEV 1050, GEV 1051, or GEV 1052 (a lab is not required).
- Social Science or Natural Science: choose from Criminology, Geography and the Environment, History, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Social Science, or the Natural Sciences listed above.
- Pre-requistes of VSB 4002: VSB 2006, VSB 2007, VSB 2008, VSB 3006, VSB 3008, and ECO 3108.
- BL 2185: is recommended for ACC majors who want to sit for CPA certification.